Tuesday, June 3, 2008

guilty pleasures

I've been trying to stagger my cycling gear orders lately to spread the joy of receiving new toys throughout the season. On Monday a mother load arrived from my generous friends in the pacific NW (where I coincidentally find myself working this week). I snapped some pictures, tried on the gear, and was tempted to wear it on the plane (sorry TSA, can't hide any weapons in this spandex). I brought the rain jacket with me which was a good idea because the forecast in Seattle is for rain followed by rain and then some scattered rain.
Who knows, if the weather breaks I might be able to test some of the gear. Otherwise it will have to wait until this weekend when I get back to Boston.

Thanks guys, this stuff is amazingly comfortable and going to be perfect for 7500km of touring this summer.

No comments: