Friday, June 6, 2008

C'est fait



I'm sitting in the airport ready for my last business trip to come to an end. I'm going out in style of course by sitting in first class. Too bad it is Friday night and I'm getting on a red eye flight. In fact this is the fourth red eye flight I've taken since mid April. They've all been from the Pacific NW. At least I have some good friends out here to help distract and entertain me otherwise I would have gone mad a long time ago.

Tuesday June 10th marks my official last day of work. Then it is off on the adventure of a lifetime.
I'm almost done with my planning and anxiously looking forward to the next really big trip. I haven't seen my family and friends much since April but there was no better time to do this than now and so I am sacrificing additional time with them to pursue my selfish interests.

Keep track of me if you like.

No comments: