Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ronde 4.0 proper recap

Again, thank you to the many sponsors and participants for 2013.  The $2420 and the MOUNTAIN of usable bike parts have been delivered to Bikes Not Bombs.





All of the t-shirts have been delivered, and now it is time to sit back, relax, and wait until v5 in 2014.


Ok, you guys can sit back and relax, but I've already started my quest to up the radness in 2014.




I really felt this year's course was a significant improvement over the last three editions, with more trails, less road, and a more consistent flow in a mostly counter-clockwise path.  Believe it or not, there are even more trails in many of those areas, so expect 2014 to include more surprises.  Next year will likely include a more formal registration process to make it easier on me and more accessible to you as well.

http://ridewithgps.com/turer/1224898/full.png

While I continue to secretly plot 2014, here's a reminder of the many sponsors who helped make 2013 an awesome day.


And here are some links to what others had to say (or show) about 2013 (post your links in the comments and I'll add to this list)



No comments: