Catamount Cross Race in Williston, VT September 19th
The same pros and cons as Day 1 generally apply. I will add a few specific notes though
- day 2 was a more enjoyable course
* almost the same amount of climbing but not in the same all at once manner
* I am a big fan of the log ride/run up
* nice use of off camber, but fast turns
- staying to watch the elite field (or racing in the elite field) means getting back to Boston/RI at 7pm or later
What did you think? Was day 2 better or worse than day 1?